Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Develosil’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10060 Carroll Canyon Road, Suite 100, San Diego, California, 92131. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Develosil USA’s prior written consent.
Your success is our top priority. Our excellent products and superior support will help you get there. Before placing an order, we recommend that you contact us for more detailed product information. Certain products are available for demo, or samples can be provided to you upon request. Also, when contacting us, we can inform you about stock availability and expected lead times. Finally, by speaking with you directly we can learn more about your specific needs. So, please contact us before your first purchase!
Accepted Methods of Payment
We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Purchase Orders with payment terms Net 30 will be accepted after completed and approved credit card application.
If payment is not received by the due date, a 1.5% per month (18% per year) late fee will be assessed on any unpaid balance remaining. In the event that it becomes necessary for Develosil USA to incur collection costs or institute a suit to collect any amount due and payable, Buyer agrees to pay such additional collection costs, charges, and expenses, including attorney’s fees if the account is placed in the hands of an attorney or an agency for collection.
Credit Card Charges
If we are not able to fulfill your online order for any reason, your credit card will be refunded. Your credit card orders via phone or email will be charged once the order has been shipped.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours (except during holidays and Weekends), however, orders may be delayed depending on the quantity ordered and our inventory. If we are not able to ship within 24 hours we will contact you by email.
Our standard shipping services are provided via FedEx 3 day or ground service at our discretion. A standard $30 shipping & handling fee will be applied per shipment. If you require expedited shipping, please contact us. Please note that additional charges will apply for rush orders. Shipping charges will be pre-paid and added to the invoice. The shipping Condition for the US domestic is FOB (“Free On Board”) Destination, meaning we are responsible for any damage or loss during transport until the point of arrival.
Once your order has been shipped we will send you a confirmation email with the tracking information included.
Shipping Rates Online
Shipping rates charged for online purchases are based on the weight of the products and your specific location. Before the final checkout page, the cost of shipping will be reflected and you have the option to not complete the order if for any reason you change your mind. Sales tax may be collected for non-labor items in California and in Washington.
All sales are final, meaning we do not offer exchanges or returns as long as no failure occurred in manufacturing. If you are uncertain about the product you are ordering, please contact us for more information. Many of our products are available as samples or for a demo. Please contact us for more information. Develosil USA is not liable for goods returned without authorization. Please contact us for forwarding instructions.
Develosil USA products are warranted to meet the stated performance and to be free of defects in material and workmanship. The column performance warranty is limited to the conditions of the original test chromatogram. All columns must be tested upon receipt and all deficiencies must be reported to Develosil USA no later than 2 weeks after the date of receipt of the column. If your product does not properly work, Develosil USA will replace or repair the product for a period of two weeks from the delivery date. The decision to replace or repair is made by Develosil USA.
Before returning your product, please contact Develosil USA in order to identify the cause of the problem; whether it’s a product defect or an operational mistake. Develosil USA is not liable for goods returned without authorization.
You must ship the defective product at your expense. We will pay return shipping. The product should be packed safely in the original packaging. If you have not stored the box, one can be supplied to you at an additional cost, or confirm with Develosil USA about approved packing material. The cost of repairing defective parts caused by shipping will be charged to you. This warranty does not include shipping, removal, or installation.
This warranty does not cover:
- derivative effects including data, labor, and your expense.
- damage resulting from accident, misuse, or failure to provide necessary maintenance; or
- damage due to incorrect setup or chemical condition, unusual physical, electrical, or environmental stress including inappropriate power sources, spikes, or surges.
The products offered are for laboratory or manufacturing use only. They are not intended for medicinal or food use. Develosil USA assumes no responsibility if these products are used for medicinal or food purposes, or are misused in any way. Develosil USA products are not intended for clinical use. While clinical applications may be shown, these products are not tested for clinical applications.
Limitations of Liability
Develosil USA shall not be liable to you, the Buyer, for damage of property including damage to products manufactured by the Buyer – or for loss of production, loss of profit, or any other consequential losses or indirect damages.